The Columbia Difference
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Back-up childcare & elder care
- Healthy living programs
- Disability & life insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- 4 weeks vacation
- Tuition benefits for you & your family
- Retirement & savings program
- Diverse faculty hiring
- Community impact & mentoring
- Job counseling & training
- Global Centers
Resources For You
The HR Service Center will answer questions about applying for jobs and working at Columbia.
The Office of Human Resources is your one-stop center for information on all employee benefits and services at Columbia.
The Employment Information Center provides job search assistance and job-readiness training for all applicants.
The Office of Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action manages Columbia's commitment to equity for all applicants and employees.
The Office of Work/Life offers well being programs and practical services to foster your personal growth and professional success.
Learn about Columbia's values, commitment to knowledge, and engagement beyond our campus community.